27 My Fans
25 I Follow..
Dutch

Dutch

Thanks for being my friend, and thanks for putting up with me.

Well of Time - Tom Henighan This is one of my favourite books of all time, and the only book I've reread more than twice. It's a lost treasure that not many people know about as far as I'm concerned. It has a little bit of everything. Action, sex, exploration, murder, friendship, and much more! I was particularly happy that the character of Ingrid was not a warrior queen, but rather, an ordinary woman of strength from the Vikings which was ficticiously written in a Canadian settlement. The entire concept was creative, and after some time, I had forgotten I was reading fantasy. It's a hard book to find, and I was lucky to find a copy on Ebay. I've recommended it to many but found very few who even know who Tom Henighan is, much less this book. I was disappointed to learn this was Mr. Henighan's only book targeted at (adult) fiction as he continued to write non-fiction and young adult, and many books were not about Vikings. This was an absolute joy to read and I have never gotten over this book. I wish so much that Tom Henighan would have made it a series or at the very least, given it a sequel. Ingrid was just so interesting, and to this day, I want to know more about her.