27 My Fans
25 I Follow..
Dutch

Dutch

Thanks for being my friend, and thanks for putting up with me.

All You Need Is Love - Jewelle St James Wait.. What? "The incredible true story?" What a waste of time this was, and I'm embarrassed that this book was allowed to be published. It's a fact that Jewelle's husband left her not long after this book came out, and her family didn't talk to her either. And why not? She had lost her mind. She was a married woman with children, and created a fantasy world of believing that she spent a past life with John Lennon (conveniently, John's name was John back then, and conveniently - living in England back then.. poor guy, didn't he at least get to spend his own past life somewhere exotic?) coming to fruition only after his death. I did not purchase this book thank goodness. I hate the fact of those that did putting money in Jewelle's pocket for just creating a whole lot of nonsense. Even those that actually believe in reincarnation and past lives would likely question Jewelle's fairytale. Come on. John Baron. England. Suddenly bursting in to tears on the day of his death. Give me a break.