26 My Fans
24 I Follow..
Dutch

Dutch

Thanks for being my friend, and thanks for putting up with me.

Season of Sanematsu - Kei Swanson Not as good as the first book [b:The Seabird of Sanematsu|2645800|The Seabird of Sanematsu|Kei Swanson|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510BBH272TL._SL75_.jpg|2670539], but is necessary to read to get closure from the story. This book is riddled with a lot more sex that you would find in typical romance novels, with some drama and action peppered in for effect. Eventually the author settles between the awkward naming of the lead character Aderyn - finally calling her "Tori". I found this a bit distracting in the first book, and the first third of this book when she teetered between names in her narrative. Understood that the Japanese keep a few different names depending on who is addressing them, and their rank, it just seemed unnecessary to have this constant confusion throughout as the narrator. Above all, there is closure, but a sense that Kei Swanson grew tired of writing about Yoshi and Tori. It's too bad because this would have made a great series if she continued.